The ParENTrepreneurs Handbook is aimed to help parents become more knowledgeable, creative and resourceful and best placed to conduct training with other parents. It provides comprehensive information on how parents can employ their skills to become trainers.
The Handbook will:
- Include guidance and information on how they can communicate to interested parents who might become involved in training as well as practical advice on attracting parents to take part in training.
- Include planning tips and techniques and guidance on conducting training monitoring any planned training.
- Provide a practical roadmap for any parent wishing to provide training and could be used with large or small groups in formal and informal settings, whether with a parents’ group at nursery school or small friendship groups providing training for other parents in their network.
The ParENTrepreneurs Handbook offers all the information any parent might need to equip them with the skills to advise other parents and is an excellent resource designed by European partners involved in this project.
It will contain an introduction to the project, an outline of partners and their expertise, the project phases, detailed curriculum, an explanation of the aims of curriculum design and lists the modules with detailed content.
The modules you will find in the Handbook are as follows:
- Module 1 – Parenting, Family Dynamics and an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Module 2 – Spotting Opportunities To Be Entrepreneurial
- Module 3 – Being Entrepreneurial in Every Day Life to Foster Creativity
- Module 4 – Yourself and Others
- Module 5 – Fostering Creativity and Innovative Ideas
- Module 6 – Practise Daily Problem Solving and Decision Making
This handbook is currently being translated into all partner languages including English, Finnish, Italian and Spanish and will be available to download from the ParENTrepreneurs platform very soon!