in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (14-18 March 2022)
The ParENTrepreneurs consortium (Bantani Education, Consejería de Educación y Empleo, Inova Consultancy, Parents International, Consorzio MATERAHUB Industrie Culturali e Creative and Vaasa University of Applied Sciences) is inviting parents to participate at a 5-day training workshop in Amsterdam.
The training will be built on the outcomes of the ParENTrepreneurs project and will cover the following topics:
- Parenting, family dynamics and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Spotting opportunities to be entrepreneurial
- Being entrepreneurial in everyday life to foster creative thinking
- Yourself & others
- Fostering Creativity & Innovative Ideas
- Daily problem solving and decision-making
What you can expect:
- Mutual learning with like-minded parents from different countries
- Self-reflection and -exploration activities to support your parenting
- Ideas for your daily parenting practices
- Ideas and methods you can share with other parents
- Field visits in and around Amsterdam for inspiration
The consortium has funding to reimburse travel and subsistence costs of 3 parents per country from Belgium, Finland, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom and for a further 3 parents from other EU Member States. The participants of the workshop will be chosen on the basis of their application, not on a first come first served basis.
Application deadline: 15 February 5 pm CET (Amsterdam time)
Click here to express your interest!
Applicants will be informed on 21 February the latest.
Those applicants whose applications will have been accepted, will sign a volunteer contract with the national partner in the sending country. Their travel and subsistence costs will be reimbursed by the given partner, up to a certain limit, within 5 working days after completing the training.